autobuild.sh will generate a file 'opensips.run' and send emails to the receivers. Add cron will auto build at every day's 0:00. This script also push the release file to remote server. Then you can call ./opensips.run on remote server to install opensips.
- First, you need a user maybe named builder or any else to build opensips, and sudo permission too.
- Add this script to PATH, maybe ~/bin. Make sure the *.sh files have execute access.
- Add a cron tab with something like this '0 0 * * * /home/builder/bin/autobuild.sh > /dev/null 2>&1 &'
- You need modify email.conf for the receivers.
- You need to modify the push server where scp pushs the file 'opensips.run'. Maybe need setup auth key of remote server.
- You need to modify script's location if necessary, for example my file tree is: .
├── bin │ ├── autobuild.sh │ ├── mail.cfg │ └── make.sh └── opensips └── install ├── build.sh ├── makeself-header.sh └── makeself.sh
autobuild.sh, mail.cfg, make.sh, build.sh, autobuild.cron
##More information please read *.sh files.