Releases · xeals/signal-back
Capture reason for nil reference for #45
Also disable newer parts of raw messages for consistency
- Preliminary support for MMS in XML formatting
- Changed attachment decrypting to happen in chunks rather than as a whole
- Fixed an issue where avatars were handled incorrectly and attempting to read huge frames
- Fixed an issue relating to a database upgrade
Incremental release to push required debugging features to pre-built.
check command to verify integrity of backup with password.
- Added raw export option.
- Trying some work on memory issues
- Logging improvements hopefully
- Fixed password prompts being redirected to output files (#13)
Resolves an issue where some attachments were missing metadata entries.
Fix an issue where forced SMSes weren't recognised as standard SMS for our purposes.
Protocol issues in XML formatting should hopefully not panic any more and instead just display an error while continuing, to at least create a usable output (for debugging).
Added support for MMS in CSV export and fixed a bug where empty parameters weren't being output as empty columns.
Bug fix to hopefully support all of Signal's protocol types.
Make Travis install dependencies again