Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Requirements and Procedures
You can install Chyrp Lite in three steps:
- If using MySQL, create a MySQL database with a username and password.
- Download the latest release, unzip, and upload to your web server.
- Run the installation process by visiting install.php in your web browser.
You can upgrade Chyrp Lite in six steps:
- Backup your database before proceeding!
- Download the latest version of Chyrp Lite.
- Copy your config file from includes/config.json.php to somewhere safe.
- Overwrite your current version with the new one, making sure to retain your uploads folder.
- Restore your config file to includes.
- Run the upgrade process by visiting upgrade.php in your web browser.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.