Disable Fullscreen Keyboard
###Read more about the app HERE.
An open source Xposed module for android, to disable fullscreen keyboard along with the text input field that takes up the whole screen in landscape orientation.
It works with all android keyboards, including SwiftKey, Swype, Google keyboard, AOSP keyboard etc.
The module doesn't have a GUI. Just enable it in Xposed Installer, and it will do its magic.
With over 100,000+ downloads through Xposed module repository.
How to use?
- Install Xposed framework for android by the developer rovo89
- Install Disable Fullscreen Keyboard
- Enable Disable Fullscreen Keyboard in Xposed Installer
Bugs reports, suggestions and support can be found on XDA-developers thread for Disable Fullscreen Keyboard.
- Xposed framework
- Android 4.0+
- Google Play Store
- 'Releases' section in my Github source.
- Xposed module repository
- Donate version on the Google Play Store
Check the changelog file in my Github repository.
The source code is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 (GPL v3)
© 2014 - 2015 Shubhang Rathore