Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The SDK is released under a GPL V3 dual-license, which allows free use for non-commercial purposes, with the option to buy a licence for commercial use.
- Features - overview of xeokit SDK capabilities.
- Viewer Plugins - details on bundled viewer plugins.
- Examples - live demos.
- API Documentation - developer documentation.
- Roadmap - where we are going.
- Viewing BIM Models Offline - how to view models loaded from your server's file system.
- Viewing Models from BIMServer - how to view models streamed from BIMServer.
- Scene Graphs - how to construct scene graphs.
- High Performance Model Representation - high performance scene representation for viewing huge models.
- Importing Models - how to import models from various file formats.
- BCF Viewpoints - how to communicate workflow with other BIM tools.
- Section Planes - creating cross-sectional views of models to reveal inner structures.
- Material-Workflows - details on physically-based and non-realistic material workflows.