Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Support MULTI/EXEC/DISCARD. This is a little tricky given that its
referred to as a "transaction" (but it's really a macro). The API
must clearly define what the hell is going on in error cases, etc.
- Create a free list for request buffers instead of allocating one for each request?
- Provide wrapper around the pretty-raw sort method?
- Add support for consistent hashing ala redis-rb and txRedisAPI
- Add a higher-level interface similar to Ohm (Ruby)