Enable the plugin:
- Add ds4vita.skprx to taiHEN's config (ux0:/tai/config.txt):
- You need to refresh the config.txt by rebooting or through VitaShell.
Using it for the first time (pairing the controller):
- Go to Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth Devices
- Press SHARE+PS on the DS4 for about 3-4 seconds, until the lightbar blinks very quickly
- The DS4 will then connect and be paired (don't press over it when it appears)
Using it once paired (see above):
- Just press the PS button and it will connect to the Vita
Note: If you use Mai, don't put the plugin inside ux0:/plugins because Mai will load all stuff you put in there...