I'm a software engineer who enjoys working on interesting problems.
- linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/arodriguez1/
- twitter https://twitter.com/xhroot
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology I'm comfortable with
- Java, C#
- Go golang, python
- N-tier architectures, AWS
Technology I'm interested in
- Flutter. One of the strongest contenders in the unified mobile space. This appears to be a practical way forward to support many devices affordably. Many applications do not need native performance. I'm still interested in Swift and Kotlin, though.
- Ruby + Rails. I'm late to this game. I've had a "static-only" bias early in my career, working primarily on enterprisey software, but lately I've come around to favoring the fast iteration cycle of dynamically-typed languages.
- Containerization. The idea of scripting, automating, and encapsulating an environment ensures a uniform environment across machines and time. Docker is but one implementation. VS Code's Docker integration is the future.
Headings I've ended a prepostion with
FAQ + answers to questions no one was asking
Why can’t humans hear a dog whistle?
Because dogs can’t whistle.
What is the best thing about living in Switzerland?
I don’t know but the flag is a big plus.
I'd like to thank the dictionary for teaching me the meaning of "plethora"
It means a lot.