Yet another Twitter API proxy written in Go language
##Deploy within one minute
- Create an application on OpenShift, Choose Go Language
- Copy URL of this repo
- Paste URL into Source Code in OpenShift configuration page
- Click Create Application
- Done! You don't need any code skill to deploy, yay!
Deployment to heroku is a bit more complicated than OpenShift, but still easier than any other api proxies.
- Fork this repo
- Create an application in Heroku Dashboard, you will be redirected to Settings of your newly created application.
- Find Config Variables in Settings segment, click Reveal Config Vars, then press Edit
- Add a new variable, the key is
BUILDPACK_URL, and the value is
https://github.com/heroku/heroku-buildpack-go, click Save.
- Find Connect to Github in Deploy segment, gives Heroku your Github access, then type the repo name that you've forked, click Connect.
- Find Manual deploy, click Deploy Branch.
- Done! Why deploy to heroku? I don't know. Just provide one more choice for you ;)
###Any devices with Golang support
- Clone the repo;
go build apiproxy.go;
- You can use Apache or Nginx to act as a reverse proxy to enable TLS encryption.
##Support my work
Our designer: pay[AT]uucky.me
PayPal & Alipay accepted.