Default configuration for deploying Thumbor to heroku
##Deploy within one minute ###Heroku
You don't need any other tool except a browser to deploy this.
- Fork this repo
- Create an application in Heroku Dashboard, you will be redirected to Settings of your newly created application.
- Find Config Variables in Settings segment, click Reveal Config Vars, then press Edit
- Add a new variable, the key is
BUILDPACK_URL, and the value is
https://github.com/heroku/heroku-buildpack-multi, click Save.
- Again, add a new variable, the key is
THUMBOR_SECURITY_KEY, and you should define your own key and put it into value. Please note a Thumbor running without security key is dangerous, you'd better to change it.
- Find Connect to Github in Deploy segment, gives Heroku your Github access, then type the repo name that you've forked, click Connect.
- Find Manual deploy, click Deploy Branch.
##Support my work
- Me: mariotaku.lee[AT]gmail.com
PayPal & Alipay accepted.