Twitter Sentiment Analysis using ConvNet
A tool to
- predict sentiment "positiveness" for tweets
How to use it?
>> from sentiment import sentiment_score >> print sentiment_score(u"I love you") 0.9999
It returns a sentiment index ranging from 0 (negative sentiment) to 1 (positive sentiment).
- predict sentiment "positiveness" for single tweets
- gain an overview of the "positiveness" of hashtags
Please refer to A Convolutional Neural Network for Modelling Sentences for more information about the algorithm.
- Tornado as the web framework
- Theano as the neural network training implementation
- Scipy as the neural network classification(online version) implementation
- Fan-in, fan-out initialization
Han Xiao and Yao Lu