Some workflows achieve the app switching by listing the running apps and then choosing from the list.
It's not much faster than the conventional cmd+tab.
In most cases you just have some favorite apps that you want to push to foreground.
Super fast way
- type c + space and you will show chrome
- type p + space, praat (my favorite dsp software used in phonetic sciences)
- type v + space, visual studio code
- type i + space, iTerm
- type m + space, gvim(macvim)
- type f + space, pathfinder
Next time you rune the same command it suffices to input a single letter(see screenshots).
How to add your favorite apps
submit a requeste in Issues