Are you sick of the fact that every body is supporting markdown format, like it’s the best thing in the world, and no body cares about the mighty org-mode? Well, Orga is here to change that.
What Is It
Orga is a flexible org-mode syntax parser. It parses org content into AST (Abstract Syntax Tree), then what you can do with it is only limited by your own imagination.
What Can It Do
- [X] transform your org-mode document into HTML
- [X] publish your org-mode notes with one of the most popular static site generators
- [ ] build a emacs-less cli for org-mode (working on it)
- [ ] natural language processing with retext and it’s ever growing plugin ecosystem
- [ ] make your own GTD system with fancy UI and stuff
- [ ] automate your workflow with org-mode
How Does It Work
- Learn about the parser itself and the definition of the AST
- Learn by example how to transform org-mode syntax into HTML