Microsoft Windows Tool for Flashing CC01, CR01, CR02 or CR03 using IP01
No tools available at this point for other Operating Systems!
- Download xLoader.zip file.
- Virus Check the
- Unzip the
- Connect IP01 and CC01/CR0x together
- Insert IP01 and CC01/CR0x into an available USB port
- Wait for eventual drivers to be installed, if driver installation fail, goto USB Driver
- Execute the
- Choose Firmware. There is a .hex file included in the install folder. You can also download a specific radio ID pairs.
- Choose your COM port. If no COM port is available, goto USB Driver
- Wait for the text
Uploading...to be replaced by
<nnnn> bytes uploaded
- Unplug IP01 and CC01/CR0x
If you have issues with USB drivers for the IP01, then go here IP01, and install the driver from the
Flashing on Non-Windows Operating Systems
These instructions are provided AS IS. If you encounter difficulty, use the instructions above before reporting an issue.
- You will need to install the
avrdudecommand. On several linux systems this is provided as a package through your package manager (e.g.
sudo apt install avrdude).
- Execute the following command if IP01 is connected at
avrdude -p m328p -b 57600 -P /dev/ttyUSB0 -c stk500v1 -U flash:w:CR03_BootCamp_Firmware_V1.200_20170812.hex
See the LICENSE "MIT License” file for license rights and limitations (MIT).