Microsoft Windows Tool for Flashing CC01, CR01, CR02 or CR03 using IP01
No tools available at this point for other Operating Systems!
- Download xLoader.zip file.
- Virus Check the
- Unzip the
- Connect IP01 and CC01/CR0x together
- Insert IP01 and CC01/CR0x into an available USB port
- Wait for eventual drivers to be installed, if driver installation fail, goto USB Driver
- Execute the
- Choose Firmware. There is a .hex file included in the install folder. You can also download a specific radio ID pairs.
- Choose your COM port. If no COM port is available, goto USB Driver
- Wait for the text
Uploading...to be replaced by
<nnnn> bytes uploaded
- Unplug IP01 and CC01/CR0x
If you have issues with USB drivers for the IP01, then go here IP01, and install the driver from the
These instructions are provided AS IS. If you encounter difficulty, use the instructions above before reporting an issue.
- You will need to install the
avrdudecommand. On several linux systems this is provided as a package through your package manager (e.g.
sudo apt install avrdude).
- Execute the following command if IP01 is connected at
avrdude -p m328p -b 57600 -P /dev/ttyUSB0 -c stk500v1 -U flash:w:CR03_BootCamp_Firmware_V1.200_20170812.hex
See the LICENSE "MIT License” file for license rights and limitations (MIT).