SilverStripe Social Metadata
Adds social metadata like OpenGraph, Twitter and JSON-LD to all pages.
The module adds the following functionality to a site:
- adds meta title fields for all pages to override the default 'page title - site title' title structure
- adds canonical url to the meta data of each page which can be overridden for each page, for example for blog posts re-published from external sources
- adds type, locations, opening hours, address, location, logo and image for schema.org JSON-LD data of the site
- supports the multisites module and adds the config options to the Sites instead of SiteConfig
- supports the blog module and handles the canonical url as well as custom meta titles and descriptions for tags and categories. It also adds JSON-LD for blog posts
- pages can extend the functionality and add their own data to the JSON-LD etc
- SilverStripe CMS 4.x
Note: this version is compatible with SilverStripe 4. For SilverStripe 3, please see the 3.0 release line.
Install the module using composer:
composer require innoweb/silverstripe-social-metadata dev-master
Then run dev/build.
The module adds a new tab to the SiteConfig in the CMS where all the metadata can be configured.
BSD 3-Clause License, see License