Plugin for irssi (a console based IRC client) to send push-notifications using pushover.net.
This allows you to be notified when someone messages/mentions you on IRC, when you're not online.
- Add a new application to your pushover control panel, note the API key.
- cp pushover.pl to ~/.irssi/scripts/ and symlink into scripts/autorun if you desire.
- touch ~/.irssi/pushover_ignores
- Within irssi: 1. /load autorun/pushover.pl 2. /set pushover_token <> 3. /set pushover_apptoken <> 4. /set pushover_sound (choose one from https://pushover.net/api#sounds, defaults to siren) 5. /save 6. /pushtest hello world. (sends test message to your device(s)).
- Account with pushover.net
- Crypt::SSLeay / libcrypt-ssleay-perl is installed
- /set pushover_debug 1 - should make it verbose.
- /set pushover_ignore 1 - turn on ignore configurability
- /set pushover_ignorefile - ignore messages from ....
- /set pushover_ignorechannels - space separated list of channels to ignore.
- /pushignore help - should get you started in populating the ignore list.
- /set pushover_only_if_away [on|off] - if set to on, then you'll need to be set to away before we send notifications.