An Example plugin for Apache JMeter .
- The code of this example plugin is based on the Example code in JMeter source.
- This plugin is built and tested on JMeter v2.11.
- JMeter v2.11 is using Java 1.6 and that is the reason of I set the Java v1.6 Compatibility in build.gradle.
- Java Development Environment
- Eclipse (Option)
Building and Installing
- Builds the plugin .jar file :
- Adds the plugin to your JMeter :
We just need to copy the "build\libs\jmeter-example-sampler-0.1.0.jar" to your "JMeter\lib\ext" folder.
- (Option) Imports the project to Eclipse :
gradle eclipse& Import the folder to your Eclipse
- Creates your Test Plan and Thread Group.
- Adds the "My Example" Sampler to your Thread group.
- Updates "Response data" in the Sampler configuration panel.
- Runs this Test Plan.
- Checks the results report and your should find the "Response data" in the Sampler result.