- Faster, overall 40%-70% faster than v0.1.0 depending on the encoding settings.
- Optional serialization/deserialization of the encoding parameters through the feature
- Optional cli advanced commands to use it.
- The builds are now using the
dwarfdebug format for the targets that support it, before it was a mixture of
stabsdue to the nasm defaults.
- Added a
--benchmarkhidden flag for the cli for MacOS and Linux.
- documentation is now available on
- Segmentation support is now a tunable SpeedSetting and currently it is default off since it can produce desyncs, this does cause a 3% decrease in quality.
- #1903 - edge-of-frame miscomputation
- #1858 - desync on speed 0 and 1 when certain quantizers are selected
- #1930 - segmentation encoding may cause desync