##Coursera Alfred everything occurs here are still changing along with development, so please often get back to get the latest info.
##What is this
Coursera Alfred is an all-in-one chrome extension for coursera.
- multi-download button for multi-downloading videos and/or slides
- keyboard-shortcut customization
- desktop notifcation of upcoming deadlines
- auto sync courses calendar to third party calendar account
Coursera alfred is developed with angluarJS, so you need to understand some thing about it for better developing.
Also you are supposed to have some knowledge of chrome extension api.
- install node.js and npm first
- we use bower as our client-side package manager, run
npm install -g bowerto install bower
bower installto install all the dependencies
Here are three main folders in
bgstands for background page, which is always running at backgroud. We use it to fetch data from coursera, parse data and then store parsed data in localStorage.
browser_actionis the popup window when you click the extension icon, which fetch the data from localStorage .
injectis for all the content-script running in the context of Coursera's own page. Currently, there is only the multi-download button inject in the Coursera course page.
Use github to open a issue if you have any problem or feature request.
Pull requests are welcome;)
Coursera Alfred is released under the MIT License.