Version 2.1 coded by:
Xavier Mendez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Massive code rewriting, reorganisation and bug fixing
- Selection of encoders by categories
- Chaining encoders
- Improved reqresp library performance (pycurl multi)
- Enhanced exception handling and error management
- Interactive keyboard (pause, stats).
This feature has some known issues as wfuzz not responding to the first keystroke, ie. you need to press ctrl+c twice to cancel.
The need to press a key to leave the app after finishing.
- Advanced filter expression
- Filter responses by regex
- Combine regex and simple filters
- Show responses filter switches
- Alias -w for "-z file,xx". Thanks to Daniel García email@example.com
- Fixed reqresp bug. thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended help/description for plugins (printers, scripts, payloads, iterators)
- Improved multiple proxy specification (ip:port:type)
- Scan mode ignoring connection errors.
- Configuration ini file for common settings
- Plugin support:
- Plugin: Directory listing identification
- Plugin: Response link parser
- Plugin: Robots parser
- Plugin: New cookies
- Plugin: Grep
- Plugin: SVN Extractor
- Plugin: wc.db extractor
- New payloads:
- Payload: Overflow string
- Payload: Stdin
- Payload: Bing API search
27 Oct: A Windows executable has been added to this release, created using py2exe. It should be noted that, I don't use Windows and therefore I haven't tested Wfuzz in this environment thoroughly, so you might experience unknown issues.