Perch Website Starter
Used to create new projects using the Perch CMS at XM Media.
Setting Up a New Site
- Download a copy of this repo (probably as a ZIP).
- Remove or update the
- Download Perch and merge the existing
html/perchdir with the downloaded one.
html/perch/.gitignoreso the Perch core will be committed to the repo.
- Find and make changes near
@todo-perchcomments throughout the site. Especially important to do the one in
.gitignoreotherwise the private config may be committed to the repo!
- Make dev redirect change in
. ./node_setup.shto configure node & webpack.
yarnto install node packages.
webpack --watchto compile JS & CSS files. (When going live, run
npm run buildinstead.)
- Run Perch setup at:
- Delete the
- Set the appropriate permissions on