Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- #913 Fixed Masari (MSR) support (this update required for upcoming fork).
- #275 Added SSL/TLS support for incoming connections.
- #899 Added support for new algorithm
cn/half for Masari and Stellite forks.
- #271 Fixed broken pool options cascading (mixed configuration).
- Added memory and load_average information to API.
- #258 Force NDEBUG for release builds.
- #108 Fixed possible crash in simple mode when heavy load.
- #777 Better report about pool connection issues.
- Fixed error when handle malformed result from miner (divide to zero).
- Fixed malformed login reply.
- #753 Added new algorithm CryptoNight variant 2 for Monero fork, thanks @SChernykh.
- #251 Added extended workers support.
- #758 Added SSL/TLS support for secure outgoing connections to pools.
- Added per pool options
"tls-fingerprint" and command line equivalents.
- #757 Fixed send buffer overflow.
- #245 Fixed API ID collision when run multiple proxies on same machine.
- Added command line option
--api-id and equivalent option for config file.
algo field to API
GET /1/summary endpoint.
cryptonight-lite/ipbc replaced to
cryptonight/rto for future use.
- Added support for new cryptonight-heavy variant xhv (
cn-heavy/xhv) for upcoming Haven Protocol fork.
- Added support for new cryptonight variant msr (
cn/msr) also known as
cryptonight-fast for upcoming Masari fork.
- Changed behavior for automatic variant to allow pool override algorithm.
- #629 Fixed file logging with non-seekable files.
- #672 Reverted back
cryptonight-light and exit if no valid algorithm specified.
- #197 Fixed compatibility with xmr-stak
rig_id option, xmr-stak sent empty rig id if user not specify it.
- #199 Fixed various bugs in donation subsystem.
- #168 Added support for mining algorithm negotiation.
- Added support for rig-id stratum protocol extensions, compatible with xmr-stak.
- A lot of small fixes and better unification with miner code.
- Fixed critical bug, in some cases proxy was can't recovery connection and switch to failover pool, version 2.5.2 affected.
- Added configurable keepalive support, now possible override default timeout (60 seconds) via config file (only).
- Fixed wrong miners count in 32 bit builds.
- #448 Fixed broken reconnect.
- #119 Added graceful reload support, pools and some other settings now can changed without proxy restart.
- #123 Fixed regression (all versions since 2.4 affected) fragmented responses from pool/miner was parsed incorrectly.
- #40 Added API endpoint
PUT /1/config to update current config.
- #118 Added alternative working mode, in that mode proxy support chaining and nicehash.com but lose ability to reduce connection count.
- Added API endpoint
GET /1/config to get current active config.
use pool now shown only in verbose mode.
- Added IPv6 support:
- IPv6 now fully supported for connections to upstream pools.
bind now accept IPv6 addresses, for example, use
[::]:3333 to bind on all IPv6 interfaces and port 3333.
- Internal HTTP server now support IPv6 for incoming connections.
- New command line options (with equivalent config file options):
--mode to switch working mode.
--reuse-timeout to set timeout in seconds for reuse pool connections in simple mode.
--no-watch and config option
watch to disable config file watching.
--variant to override PoW settings on xmrig miners.
--api-no-ipv6 and similar config option to disable IPv6 support for HTTP API.
--algo to specify algorithm cryptonight or cryptonight-lite.
--api-no-restricted to enable full access to api, this option has no effect if
--api-access-token not specified.
coin now deprecated, use
- API endpoint
GET / now deprecated, use
GET /1/summary instead.
- API endpoint
GET /workers.json, use
GET /1/workers instead.
- #109 Hashrate reports now more detailed for low speed workers.
- #200 In some cases proxy was doesn't write log to stdout.
- Added libmicrohttpd version to --version output.
- Fixed bug in singal handler, in some cases proxy wasn't shutdown properly.
- Fixed recent MSVC 2017 version detection.
- Fixed in default
config.json was missing option
- #37 Fixed ARM build.
- #70 Now used kH/s instead of KH/s.
- #153 Fixed issues with dwarfpool.com.
- #25 Use 2 decimal places in API hashrate.
- #147 Fixed comparability with monero-stratum.
- Fixed OS X build.
- New internal event based architecture to easily extend proxy features.
- Added HTTP API.
- Added per worker statistics, available in HTTP API and terminal.
- Added command line option
--no-workers and config option
- Added option
access-log-file, to write to file log information about connection/disconnection of miners.
- Added limited support to override pool diff, global via option
custom-diff or per worker
- Added option
coin, set it to
aeon if use proxy for AEON (cryptonight-lite).
- Added donation, default 2% configurable down to 1% as promised before, no fee if you use only one pool connection (up to 256 workers).
- #19 Use ratio instead of efficiency in connections report.
- Optimized performance, stability and memory usage.
- libjansson replaced to rapidjson.
- Added config file support.
- Added support for 32bit version.
--user-agent option, to set custom user-agent string for pool. For example
- Force reconnect if pool block miner IP address. helps switch to backup pool.
- Better error message when detected incompatible miner, copy original nicehash behavior.
- Fixed terminal issues after exit on Linux and OS X.
- #5 Fixed OX X support.
- #6 Fixed
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.