NeTV2 MCU Firmware
This repository contains the MCU firmware for the ARM control processor on the NeTV2 board.
The main job of the MCU is to reset the FPGA and program the NOR flash.
The MCU is a MK20DX128VFM5 ( ARM Cortex-M4 Kinetis K20 Microcontroller).
The MCU is currently connected to;
- 2-wire debug to the 0.1" header.
- USB interface to the USB pins on the mPCIe header.
- FPGA reset and status pins.
- SPI NOR flash (via level shifter).
- Serial UART connected to 0.1" header & FPGA pins.
See NeTV2 schematic for the full details.
The MCU runs ChibiOS.
gcc-arm-none-eabi package. Set TRGT to
arm-none-eabi- and then
make in src.
apt-get install gcc-arm-none-eabi export TRGT=arm-none-eabi- cd src make