This version of shoutzor is built as an module and theme for Pagekit.
Shoutzor is a central music playing system that allows your LAN-party (or other kind of event) to have centralized music!
Keep in mind this module and theme are not designed to work nice with other modules and/or themes, they're intended as a standalone app.
##How to install:
- Download the latest release from the "releases tab"
- Copy the "xorinzor" directory into your pagekit's "packages" directory
- Enable the "Shoutzor" module and set your theme to the "shoutzor-theme" theme.
- Go to your site's pages and set the shoutzor dashboard page to be your homepage
- Move any pages you want to be shown in the sidebar to the "main" menu parent
- Configure your "main" menu parent to be the "main" menu.
- The website's front-end now is configured, next set-up the back-end
/shoutzor-requirements/acoustid/fpcalcto make it executable
- Follow the steps in
/shoutzor/readme.mdto install liquidsoap
- Make sure you configure the correct directories in the admin panel for Shoutz0r to use
- Start shoutzor from the admin panel in the
systemtab, everything should be up and running now!
- optionally visit the ShoutzorVisualizer repository, download the jar, run it on a computer with a beamer for visual effects at your location