Custom firmware for the Sonoff SC (both for the ATMega328P and the ESP8266).
- Up to 5 different configurable WiFi networks with static IP support
- MQTT enabled, send sensor data to your local/cloud broker
- Support for all the sensors in the board
- DHT11 but also for the DHT22 (upgrading hardware)
- Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F
- GM55 LDR
- Electret microphone
- Support for extra sensors and actuators
- WS2812 RGB LED ring for notifications
- Small fan to move air inside the enclosure and get better dust readings
- **Microwave based presence detector
- Clap monitoring (switch light on/off clapping your hands)
- Support for RGB LED ring for notifications you can drive via MQTT messages (thanks to Blair Thompson)
- Fast asynchronous HTTP Server
- Basic authentication
- Web-based configuration
- Websockets-based communication between the device and the browser
- Web server code cleaned, merged and embedded into firmware for fastest access
- NTP synchronisation
- Over-The-Air (OTA) updates (only for the ESP8266)
- Remote OTA updates using the NoFuss library (only for the ESP8266)
- Domoticz integration via MQTT
- Enable/disable clap mode from Alexa
- Debug messages via UDP & Telnet
Both projects (for the atmega328p and the esp8266) are ready to be built with PlatformIO. If you do not use PlatformIO check the platformio.ini files for dependencies (in the "lib_deps" parameter).
Know more here:
Copyright (C) 2017-2018 by Xose Pérez (@xoseperez)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.