Map display for german VFR pilots.
This small Android™ application is a display for the ICAO map from VFR Bulletin. It also uses a small plane icon on the map to denote the current location and orientation of the device.
- Show scrollable and zoomable map at current location
- Display current location and heading on map
- Display current location, heading and altitude (as reported from GPS)
- List of airports, navigation aids and other points of interest
- "Direct to" mode for points of interest
- Record GPS track
- Route planning
- Automatic log book (takeoff/landing times)
Copyright 2011 Robert Jacob Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
See the LICENSE file for the complete license.