Swanky Paint is a modern Deluxe Paint tribute.
It should be noted that this is currently in active development so will contain bugs.
- Runs on Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android, Windows & Mac
- Deluxe Paint shortcuts
- Escher modes : Hexels, non-Euclidean, strange geometry + more
- Bloom shader options
- Full resolution background image for tracing and referencing
- Multiple layers support
- Simple animation frames
- Spritesheet support
- Animation exports to GIF and APNG
- GIF and APNG import to frames
- Popular colour palettes - C64, Spectrum, NES, Gameboy, MSX, AppleII, EGA, Swanky16, Swanky32
- Manual PDF that includes one-page shortcut pullout
- Support for Lua scripting
- Support for UV mapping preview on to low poly 3D model
Get the Swanky Paint shortcut keys - http://paint.wetgenes.com/data/swankycuts/SwankyPaintShortcuts.pdf
Swanky Paint is in a constant state of flux. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have a suggestion or feedback, or would just like to partake in discussions, join in by creating a new issue here.
We are particularly interested in your bug reports!
For more information, go here.
Available on Steam.