Per-type backups for Application Data.
No longer requires downloading any prerequisites on Windows.
Updated to Qt 5.5 Beta for Windows.
I am currently running a fundraiser to support my development efforts. The support will allow me to extend my development efforts outside of Sachesi and provide more time working on apps. If you would like to contribute: no need anymore as the fundraiser was successful.
Minor update to include fixes that weren't included in 2.0 RC.
The Windows release requires MSVC 2013 x86 runtime from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Allow creating autoloader from .bar and .zip as well
- Work around layout glitches in Qt5.2 and 5.3.
- New icon.
- A lot more help text for new users.
- Rearranged extract tab.
- Title made smaller / more compact.
- A new 'Device' screen to show all information about your device.
- A 'Refurbished Date' feature which allows you to set and clear refurb dates on devices.
- Switch to install tab by default.
- Fix a crash that happened in the backup tab when the user did not have a BBID set. Prevent backups or restores without a BBID.
- Hide Boot tab. The feature still works in the background on login screen for supported OSes.
- Rewritten scanner. Much more versatile. Allows multiple 'on stop' modes as well as spectrum scanning of servers. It also stores a history which is not yet exposed.
- Use shortened URLs for links which makes it both easier to code for me and easier to read for the user.
- Removed SDK search. Only useful for minutes before official release anyway.
- Removed AppWorld tab. Still in git history if it becomes useful. Without being able to share the known exploits in this feature, the opensource version was fairly limited.
- Remove server setting as it is redundant. All possible servers are automatically scanned.
- Improved filenames of extracted apps to be as they are when downloading from server.
- Added real timestamps to extracted app zips.
- Fixed permissions of files inside app zips so Linux users no longer get permission error.
- Fix a bug in install progress that would show 0% on device despite working.
- Fix a bug with the 'overall' install progress where it was always behind one update.
- Fix an issue with the naming of apps that were being installed.
- Enable skipping of files that are already installed by default when performing an install.
- Add an 'allow downgrades' feature to prevent skipping of already installed apps.
- Automatically detect and uncheck apps that are already installed for search results.
- Remove the betazone scanning feature as it has now been locked.
- Re-enable support for installing redbend patches (Deltas).
- Automatically check free space on device and notify the user when an upgrade will not be possible.
- Increase read size for some operations (such as extracting) which should improve performance.
Ubuntu 14.04 users require the following packages:
sudo apt-get install qt5-qmake libqt5network5 libqt5qml5 qtdeclarative5-settings-plugin qtdeclarative5-controls-plugin qtdeclarative5-dialogs-plugin qtdeclarative5-quicklayouts-plugin qtdeclarative5-window-plugin qtdeclarative5-qtquick2-plugin
Improvements to translations
Check if apps are already installed
Re-enable 'delta' option