Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
XTK supports a variety of scientific file formats out-of-the-box. We think that the best way to render your files is without any necessary conversions. Just drop'em on a webserver and they are ready to render.
- .STL - Standard Tessellation (ascii and binary) * pretty-fast *
- .VTK - The Visualization Toolkit polydata (ascii only) * pretty-fast *
- .FSM, .INFLATED, .SMOOTHWM, .SPHERE, .PIAL, .ORIG - Freesurfer meshes * ultra-fast *
- .OBJ - Wavefront .obj format
- .NRRD - Single file DICOM (compressed/uncompressed auto-detection)
- .NII - Single file DICOM in NIfTI1 format (uncompressed) * ultra-fast *
- .NII.GZ - Single file DICOM in NIfTI1 format (compressed)
- .MGH - Single file DICOM (uncompressed) * ultra-fast *
- .MGZ - Single file DICOM (compressed)
- .DICOM, .DCM - Multi file DICOM (uncompressed, raw) * ultra-fast *
- .TRK - The default TrackVis file format for fiber tracks.
- .CRV - Freesurfer Curvature measurements
- .LABEL - Freesurfer Labels
- .TXT/.* - The file extension of color tables does not matter as long as they are in this format:
# comment 0 background 0 0 0 0 1 tissue 128 174 128 255 2 bone 241 214 145 255 ...
- ... everything your browser supports