Clone this wiki locally
XTK supports a variety of scientific file formats out-of-the-box. We think that the best way to render your files is without any necessary conversions. Just drop'em on a webserver and they are ready to render.
- .STL - Standard Tessellation (ascii and binary) * pretty-fast *
- .VTK - The Visualization Toolkit polydata (ascii only) * pretty-fast *
- .FSM, .INFLATED, .SMOOTHWM, .SPHERE, .PIAL, .ORIG - Freesurfer meshes * ultra-fast *
- .OBJ - Wavefront .obj format
- .NRRD - Single file DICOM (compressed/uncompressed auto-detection)
- .NII - Single file DICOM in NIfTI1 format (uncompressed) * ultra-fast *
- .NII.GZ - Single file DICOM in NIfTI1 format (compressed)
- .MGH - Single file DICOM (uncompressed) * ultra-fast *
- .MGZ - Single file DICOM (compressed)
- .DICOM, .DCM - Multi file DICOM (uncompressed, raw) * ultra-fast *
- .TRK - The default TrackVis file format for fiber tracks.
- .CRV - Freesurfer Curvature measurements
- .LABEL - Freesurfer Labels
- .TXT/.* - The file extension of color tables does not matter as long as they are in this format:
# comment 0 background 0 0 0 0 1 tissue 128 174 128 255 2 bone 241 214 145 255 ...
- ... everything your browser supports