XtreemFS is a distributed, replicated and fault-tolerant file system for federated IT infrastructures. It is open source software licensed under the New BSD License.
For more information, downloads and documentation visit our website at http://www.XtreemFS.org.
- Website: http://www.XtreemFS.org
- Downloads (Linux, MacOSX, Windows): http://www.XtreemFS.org/download.php
- User Documentation: http://www.XtreemFS.org/userguide.php
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/xtreemfs
- Tutorial for Replication Fail-Over Demo: https://github.com/xtreemfs/xtreemfs/wiki/Replication-Fail-Over-Demo-%28Summer-School-Hands-On-2013%29
The XtreemFS project is developed by Zuse Institute Berlin. The development of the project is funded by the European Commission since 2006 under Grant Agreements No. FP6-033576, FP7-ICT-257438, and FP7-318521, as well as the German projects MoSGrid, "First We Take Berlin", FFMK, GeoMultiSens, and BBDC.