The xTuple ERP Desktop Client Application
This repository contains the source code for the xTuple ERP desktop client. xTuple ERP is a collection of programs designed to help you run your business.
To learn more about:
- xTuple the company and our products, see http://www.xtuple.org and http://www.xtuple.com
- using the desktop client, see the xTuple ERP Reference Guide (for users)
- desktop client development, see our desktop client wiki (click on the wiki link on the right)
- our mobile-web client, see our mobile-web client wiki
The full set of instructions for setting up a development environment can be found on the qt-client wiki. Here's the short version:
- Install libraries and basic development tools:
- C++ compiler
- an SSL library
- Install Postgres, preferably from source
- Get a Postgres server instance up and running
- Install Qt, preferably from source.
- Build OpenRPT, CSVImp, and the xTuple desktop client