Juanjo Bazán xuanxu
- nimbus 25 Nimbus is a Ruby gem to implement Random Forest algorithms in a genomic selection context
- telegraph 7 Ruby gem to read and write Morse code
- random_sources 4 Ruby gem to generate random numbers from web providers of real randomness sources like radioactive decay or atmospheric noise.
- neo4j 2 A Graph Database for JRuby. It uses the java lib neo4j as storage and lucene for quering/indexing
- clippy 2 Clippy is a very simple Flash widget that makes it possible to place arbitrary text onto the client's clipboard.
Contributions in the last year 9 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 1 day May 28 – May 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed