A nodejs powered website containing blog, wiki, discuss and search engine.
- based on koa2 with ES7 async/await
- OAuth2 integration (weibo, QQ, facebook, etc.)
- SEO support
- REST api
- customized css with uikit 2
- fully tested (using mocha)
Nodejs: >= 8.x
MySQL: 5.6 ~ 5.7
You should make a copy of
config_<NODE_ENV>.js, and override some of the settings you needed.
For example, if NODE_ENV=production, you need create
$ cp www/config_default.js www/config_production.js
You can safely remove any settings you do not changed.
npm install to install all required packages:
$ npm install
node script/init-db.js to generate initial schema as well as administrator's email and password.
NOTE: re-run this SQL file will remove all existing data.
iTranswarp.js is fully tested. To run tests, make sure:
- run MySQL in localhost and set root password as
- run Memcache in localhost.
Schema will be created in MySQL
test database before run tests.
$ node start.js
You should able to see the home page in the browser with address
If you want to sign in to management console, go to
http://localhost:2017/manage/signin, and sign in using the email and password you entered when running
2.0 - 15 Jul 2017
- fully async/await support
- markdown plugin support
- based on koa 2.x
1.11 - 21 Jul 2015
- support article, wiki, discuss.
- based on koa 1.x