Seamless navigation bar to switch between self-hosted services
I self-host a lot of services on my server : Roundcube, ownCloud, Tiny Tiny RSS, Munin, phpMyAdmin... This static webpage allows to browse from one to another in a seamless way.
- All the services must be hosted on the same domain for full functionnality
- Some applications (ownCloud, phpMyAdmin...) have cross-site scripting protections, you have to disable it
##Configuration## The configuration is stored in the config.json file. You can use config.json.sample as a starting point.
- "position" : position of the navbar, can be "left" (default), "top", "right" or "bottom"
- "startpage" : default URL to load (absolute or relative)
- "links" : array of navbar elements :
- empty objects will add a spacer
- valid links must have these properties :
- "url" : URL (absolute or relative) to load
- "icon" : icon string, from http://fontawesome.io/cheatsheet/
- "title" (optional) : tooltip
You can check you config.json online to debug errors
- If you bookmark the page after loading a link, it will always load this link (using the HTML anchor in the URL).