When adding an image to a diagram, the path of the image is created with the current version of the application.
Steps to reproduce:
create a new diagram
select More shapes, check Clipart and click "Apply"
open "Clipart / Computer" (or any other Clipart category) and add an image to your diagram
at an upgrade, the image becomes unreachable unless manually updating the path.
the images are properly displayed after the upgrade
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
Many of the shapes you can insert into a diagram are images loaded from the draw.io WebJar. The problem is that the WebJar URL includes the WebJar version so the URLs of all these shapes include the WebJar version. Upgrading the WebJar version breaks the shapes from the existing diagrams.
- Update text info explaining what the script does.
- Mention the existing bug #11.
- Use clean='false' in the html macro.
- Add CSRF protection.
- Switch from Groovy to Velocity.
- Retrieve the draw.io extension directly.
- Retrieve only the diagrams that need to be migrated.
- Add warning to the application home page in case some migration is needed.
* removes from the graph and the cached svg the information about draw.io at save action and adds it for view mode, export as pdf (when there is no attachment and the svg is used) and also when entering in edit mode
For this fix to be applied in the context of a diagram an edit step it is needed (for updating the sources). Meaning that upgrading an older version to 1.9 will still be showing a link to the migration script. But for diagrams created or edited stating with 1.9 there is no additional step required.