You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Actually merge from the xwiki-contrib version.
The main new feature (recurrent events) are still disabled
after the merge as some UI elements where not really stable, namely
the date pickers. See MoccaCalendarEventSheet for the simple
"#if(false)" clauses disabling it.
Conflicts have been resolved as:
- added translations for recurrent events
- added missing MoccaCalendarMacroTranslations from e.x.o version
or add placeholders for them where missing
- the automatic merge confused the page with the (also moved)
- the improved "Delete event" modal (#14)
needed to be merged with the "delete all instances" implementation
it now has an extra buttom "delete all" only shown for recurrent events
- upstream added newPageNameUrl, dateCheckUrl, deleteEventInstanceUrl to calendar.Helper
for the new separate services split from the JSONService; now list each
of them on a separate line for better reading
JSONService -> Code/JSONService, etc.
- upstream service got distributed to several services pages in Code.
- use of naming service (in #42) is now in Code.NewEventNameService
- scrapped use of Calendar.Translations which are WIKI level (#26)
now in Code.JSONService, too
- probably because of the page move setting the text color
(#19 / #22: set default to black) needed to be restored
- the color picker fields had been reformatted upstream
kept version from this repository
- conflict between extracting a "getDateFormat" macro out of the "displayDate" macro
and upstream change in this macro
- conflict between new input fields for recurrent events upstream
and a modification for the calender selection field
- the "hidden" filter added for #49 has been migrated
to the corresponding API code
and also the unavoidable version number clashes in the pom.xml