Extend GitLab for education use:
- Import / delete users in batch: import students from CSV when a new semester starts, and delete all users after semester ends.
- Create / clone new projects in batch: create new projects of same parameters for (any set of) users, optionally cloning from an existing git repository.
- Backup at push: so a designated directory will always have the latest copy of monitored projects in GitLab.
- System event logging and notification (planned): notify instructors if a GitLab system event is emitted.
- Automated grading: grading the submission after student pushes code to GitLab.
gitlab-ag is built on top of PHP with no framework involved. Some auto-grading delegates are written in Python3k.
Table of Contents
gitlab-ag is licensed under GNU GPLv2.