Hi there! Welcome to my GitHub profile.
I'm shantaram, a self-taught hobbyist software engineer and open-source enthusiast from India.
I have experience in the following:
- HTML5 and CSS
- Python (especially the standard library)
- Bash scripting (Along with extensive experience using desktop Linux)
- C programming
- Java programming
I'm also currently learning Svelte, TypeScript, and Rust.
Stuff I've made that I'm particularly proud of:
- Campfire - A cozy web framework [GitHub]
- COVID-19 Resources - A COVID-19 resource finder that draws data from a set of Google Sheets [GitHub]
- leo - A lightweight browser for the Gemini protocol [GitHub]
- the hugs app - A small JS webapp to send virtual hugs to your friends. [GitHub]
- googlesheets-proxy - A simple node.js Google Sheet proxy, that downloads a sheet and passes it on with the correct CORS headers set
- pseudows - A Windows 98-inspired fake desktop environment. [GitHub]
Some useful libraries/software I wrote:
- bubbles - A simple animated HTML5 background.
- alert - An alert dialog implementation.
- mkproj -
mkdiron steroids, project initialisation script written in Python.
You can find my resume here.