Yamabiko is a middleware that track insert/update/delete event from MySQL database and multiple table replication into Elasticsearch/Solr nodes.
In the future, it's comming support replicate to another RDB/noSQL.
This product is based on Fluentd which maintained at fluentd project.
Please refer the core plugin (fluent-plugin-mysql-replicator) repository page.
RPM package has released at this page.
Yamabiko is made up of the following components, and packaged as rpm/deb.
- ruby (1.9.3-p194): http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/
- jemalloc: http://www.canonware.com/jemalloc/
- fluentd: https://github.com/fluent/fluentd
- fluent-plugin-mysql-replicator: https://github.com/y-ken/fluent-plugin-mysql-replicator
Yamabiko depends on those packages.
- openssl, readline, libxslt, libxml2, mysql-devel
- yamabiko-libyaml (rpm) or libyaml (deb)
Pull requests are very welcome.
- support debian
- support homebrew
- Kentaro Yoshida (@yoshi_ken)
- (TreasureData; Original td-agent author) https://github.com/treasure-data/td-agent
Released under the Apache2 license.