Rootless Android Screen Recorder using Android Debug Bridge
- A PC running Windows (Windows 10 S or Windows RT is not supported)
- The Android device on which you want to record the screen
- USB cable or to connect the Android device to the PC (You can use ADB over network if you can't get one)
- First download ADB-REC and install/unzip it.
- Download and install Universal ADB Drivers for Windows.
- In your Android device go to Settings>System>About
- Click on "Build Number" until "You are now a developer" appears.
- Go back to the system settings and click on "Developer Options"
- Enable Android Debugging
- Plug your phone into your PC
- Launch ADB-REC
Recordings are saved on the Android device, to transfer it to your PC you can use MTP or ADB Pull