Thunkable to Kodular AIA converter
Only working on Windows
How to use:
- Export your project on the latest version of Thunkable
- Put the exported AIA file in the same folder as the converter and drag it to tk2mk.cmd
- A new file called *_kodular.aia has been created
- Go to Kodular and import the new AIA file
- That's all. Don't hesitate to report an issue if something doesn't work.
Note: The 7z.exe binary is included to simplify zip and unzip processes. If you want to use your own 7-Zip, uncomment all commented lines and remove the line above them.