A 3D-printable part that helps you to make hand gestures in VRChat.
ALl the models are in millimeters.
- models/vrchat-vive-touchpad-guide.obj: A guide frame for left hand.
- models/vrchat-vive-touchpad-guide-double.obj: Guide frames for both left and right hands. You have to split them by hand.
How to print this?
- Press "Clone or download" -> "Download ZIP" to download the models
- Upload "vrchat-vive-touchpad-guide[-double].obj" to your favorite 3D printing services such as:
- Print it!
- Attach the guides to your Vive controllers with rubber bands.
Since locomotion in VRChat is done by pressing the touchpad, too strong rubber band may cause unexpected locomotion.
Since VRChat is under development, the assignment of hand gestures to Vive touchpads may be changed, and as a consequence, the guides will not work correctly.