Practical examples of C programming language to save the day
- benchmark-server.c: Creates a socket to perform download and upload benchmark tests.
- monitor-process.c: Forks and waits for the child process and records the output of child process.
- netlink-listener.c: Creates a netlink socket to listen for
Please feel free to open an issue to report a bug, or open a pull request to improve or add more practical examples. For opening a pull request:
- Make sure that the source code has the same structure as template file.
- Make sure that the source code is formatted based on .editorconfig file.
- Place the source code in src folder.
- Add filename and description of source code to Examples section of README file (the list of filenames should be sorted alphabetically).
- Add a new target to Makefile to build the source code.
- Add source code filename (without extension) to gitignore file.