Please sign in to comment.
Improved search navigators counters accuracy and consistency.
- added some missing increments from RWI results - decrement relevant navigator counts when solr or RWI results are evicted because duplicates detection or constraints checked belatedly - do not compute facets when unnecessary to avoid unwanted CPU load - do not increment from facets when already done - do not rely on facets on remote solr peers requests, as most of the time only a limited part of their total results if fetched (thus also preventing unnecessary load on remote peers) - use a concurrency friendly score map for the dates navigators to prevent unwanted ConcurrentModificationExceptions This improves the situation for the most obvious inconsistencies in search navigators counts, but more has to be done for a true accuracy (notably when query modifiers constraints are applied belatedly - after the solr or RWI retrieval request - such as the content domain constraint)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 580 additions and 170 deletions.
- +4 −1 htroot/yacysearchtrailer.java
- +5 −4 source/net/yacy/cora/federate/AbstractFederateSearchConnector.java
- +20 −0 source/net/yacy/cora/sorting/ConcurrentScoreMap.java
- +8 −1 source/net/yacy/kelondro/data/word/WordReferenceVars.java
- +6 −3 source/net/yacy/kelondro/util/ISO639.java
- +30 −17 source/net/yacy/peers/Protocol.java
- +18 −5 source/net/yacy/peers/RemoteSearch.java
- +489 −139 source/net/yacy/search/query/SearchEvent.java
Oops, something went wrong.