Front End Technical Test
Let us know how long you spend on the challenge and please don't spend more than an evening on it.
Feel free to use any frameworks you would like to achieve the task.
Thanks and good luck!
Additional tasks (maybe pick a couple, but only if you want to or have time!):
- Sorting - What sorting options could we consider
- Filtering - Expand/collapse the filters, apply filters, any filters not in the design we could add?
- UX – add custom selects, checkboxes, fonts, hover states, icons, loaders
- Product variations – handle the colour swatches, sale tag, was/now pricing
- Responsive - how could the page look at other resolutions?
- Performance – optimize the page, let us know what you did
- Accessibility – how could the page be made more accessible?
- SEO – include or make some basic SEO recommendations
How to run
- Make sure you have Node v6 or higher installed
- Go to
http://localhost:9000from your browser
- React JS
- Bootstrap - Twitter Bootstrap's official Sass version