Pre Commit Hook Plugin
IntelliJ plugin that allows you to run a hook prior commiting changes to any Version Control System. Good for Version Control Systems that doesn't allow you to run pre-commit-hook on the client side.
Create a file named
pre-commit-hook.bat for Windows, in your project root, exit with non-zero code to 'fail' the commit.
Alternatively you can set custom path to your script:
- Open Settings -> Tools -> Pre Commit Hook
- Put a path to your script:
- relative path to your project root (e.g. tools/my_hook.sh)
- or absolute path to your script (C://users/me/my_hook.bat)
- or set to empty for default file (pre-commit-hook)
- MacOS : IntelliJ starts a new process with non-usual
PATHenvironment variable. A bypass for now is to set the
PATHwithin the script.