Clone this wiki locally
We will compile a set of requests and then compare that request to what should be coming out of EC2. The format will look like the following.
- Method information
- URL being called
- Links to EC2 docs about this call and response
- Links to XSD (xsds)
- Expected response information
- HTTP response codes (success, failure...)
- Successful EC2 response example (if applicable)
- Error conditions + responses/contents examples (if applicable)
- Actual response information
- OpenStack version tested against
- OpenStack response + HTTP code
- Note differences in HTTP code, or content and whether acceptable or not...