- Decorate req/res objects OR extend SessionReqHand to better manage "after open is done" scenarios
- Implement all the commands :)
- "/session/:sessionid/element" and "/session/:sessionid/elements" need to be handled into 1 (++gracefulness)
- Support for Proxying
- Support for Screenshots
- Proper Capabilities negotiation
- Subclass "RemoteWebDriver" to make setup via simple API
- Refactor all the Erros in "error.js" to allow an optional, custom Error Handling.
- This will help to comply with Wire Protocol Error Handling
- See "error.js/InvalidCommandMethod"
- Add another kind of "Error", like "CommandFailed", that have a different error handling and report
- More complex examples
Things to add to PhantomJS
- Ability to read informations like Operating System, Architecture and so forth
- Ability to handle "alert(), confirm() and prompt()"
- PhantomJS "res.write()" doesn't set the 'Content-Length' header automatically :(
- Add support for Frames and IFrames in PhantomJS
- And than add it to the driver