FULLOCK - Fast User Level LOCK library
FULLOCK is a lock library provided by Yahoo! JAPAN, that is very fast and runs on user level.
This library provides two lock type.
One is shared reader/writer lock like that provided by fcntl, another is shared mutex which is specified by name.
These provide the functionality of more than pthread_rwlock and pthread_mutex, and is faster than fcntl.
- Support multi-threading
- Support multi-processing
- Automatically unlock when the process is terminated while holding the lock
- Automatically unlock when the thread is terminated while holding the lock
- Automatically unlock when the file handle is closed while holding the lock
- Not dead lock by same thread locking
- Provide programming interface like posix mutex and rwlock
This software is released under the MIT License, see the license file.
fullock is one of AntPickax products.
Copyright(C) 2015 Yahoo Japan Corporation.