An easy site settings example to show how to create a site settings page and cache the settings in laravel
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone.
- Create a database
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database section there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- There is migration and seeder file in project but you can have
Base table or view not found...error while migrating. So try creating table with laravel-site-settings.sql file in the project.
- Because there is caching in setting, you can try updating any setting for triggering updating cache
- That's it - load the homepage
Please use and re-use however you want.